VV/VLV cable Copper (Aluminum) Conductor PVC insulate PVC Sheath Electric Power cable
- Rated temperature: 80ºC
- Rated voltage: 30V
- Reference Standard: UL Subject 758, UL1581 & C22.2 NO.210.2
- Tinned or bare, stranded, Top coated, Over coated copper wire or solid copper conductor copper wire, 50 AWG minimum
- Colour-coded lead free PVC or SR-PVC insulation
- Uniform insulation thickness to ensure easy stripping and cutting
- Passes UL VW-1 & FT1 vertical flame test
- Ultra fine version are available
- Application: For internal wiring of electronic and electrical equipment, and power adaptor for portable PC
VV/VLV cable series
- VV/VLV -- Copper (Aluminum) Core PVC Insulate PVC Sheath Electric Power Cable
- VV22/VLV22-- Copper (Aluminum) Core PVC Insulate PVC Sheath Steel Tape Armoured Electric Power Cable
- VV32/VLV32-- Copper (Aluminum) Core PVC Insulate PVC Sheath Thin Steel Wire Armoured Electric Power Cable
- VV42/VLV42-- Copper (Aluminum) Core PVC Insulate PVC Sheath Heavy Steel Wire Armoured Electric Power Cable
1.High-quality materials: Made of high-quality materials to ensure reliable product quality.
2.High stability: With excellent stability, it can adapt to various working environments and work stably for a long time.
3.High reliability: The use of multi-layer fireproof materials greatly improves the fire safety of the product and ensures the safe operation of the power system.
4.Wear-resistant and pressure-resistant: It has good wear-resistant and pressure-resistant characteristics, long product life and high reliability.
5.Wide application: The cable has been widely used in electric power, construction, chemical industry and other fields, and has been well received by customers.